Scattered systems. Backlogged work orders. And that ambitious plan to “put your resident first” buried under piles of paper. Sound familiar?
There’s often a disconnect in multifamily. In order to succeed, owners and property managers need to create rich, meaningful experiences for everyone involved in operations, from the corner office, to onsite techs, to current (and even prospective) residents. Yet all too often, technologies are too disconnected to support that vision.
A more holistic approach is needed, one founded on property data that's easy to find, grasp, and share. And, critically, software systems that work together seamlessly.
Our new releases make both a reality — helping your teams collaborate more effectively; maximize time, attention, and value; and ensure residents trust the place they call home.
Here’s what’s new in Q2.
Unlock the resident experience: introducing Call Complete
We’re excited to introduce a new member of the HappyCo family: Call Complete. This automated answering service integrates with the Happy Property Suite to provide multifamily communities a cohesive way to turn unit concerns into completed repairs.
- Smart Interactive Voice Response (IVR) tools capture and route all of your unanswered calls and service requests to the right person for faster resolution.
- Integration with Tasks automatically turns missed routine and emergency maintenance calls into work orders that can be assigned, filtered, and reviewed with the tap of a screen.
- Drag-and-drop on-call maintenance scheduling with unlimited backups means you can create on-call schedules in seconds. Yes, seconds.
- Make residents feel safer by sending a photo of the maintenance tech who will be knocking on their door to resolve an issue.
- Improve team performance with auto-generated resident satisfaction surveys.
Set operations up for success: property Transitions
Transition seamlessly from due diligence to operations with new Happy Due Diligence Suite capabilities that ensure your teams are set up for success.
- Easily migrate due diligence data, including unit, property, and inspection details, into Happy Property Suite account.
- Quickly import and convert more rent roll formats.
Weigh the evidence: required fields on Tasks
Depending on the type of task or work order being performed it can be important to ensure it was completed properly. New updates to Tasks help you do that and more.
- Require maintenance techs to capture evidence of task completion — including photos, notes, or video — before marking it complete.
- Display and prioritize make ready projects by unit status, so your team can easily prioritize efforts depending upon whether a unit is vacant or on notice.
- Automatically send a resident their move-in inspection based upon the move-in date in your PMS.
- Show Live Inspection connection quality to inspectors in Manage.
P.S. To learn more about these capabilities, don’t miss our recent webinar Sizing Up Your Multifamily Tech Stack. You can watch here.
David Tomlinson is a marketer who understands how storytelling and data work together to help brands accomplish big things. With nearly two decades of experience in B2B software product marketing and an established reputation for simplifying complex go-to-market problems, he's passionate about engaging audiences with useful and compelling content. David joined HappyCo in January of 2021 leading corporate and product marketing. A published novelist, he holds a BA from the University of California, San Diego.