Tomorrow! Meet HappyCo at Franchise Leadership & Development Conference — Booth 23
• • •
Drop by Booth 23 tomorrow and Thursday (Sept. 28, 29) at the 2016 Franchise Leadership & Development Conference in Atlanta to chat with HappyCo Founder & CEO, Jindou Lee and Sean Weldon, our Director of Business Development, about actualizing the outstanding on-brand operations you strive for — like increasing your global brand compliance by 46%, reducing customer complaints by 50% and raising your net promoter score by 80%. Plus, get one of our sought-after t-shirts so you can return home in style!
If driving significantly improved performance across your brand sounds enticing to you, you aren’t alone. Multi-unit enterprises from hospitality to real estate turn to HappyCo to transform their manual inspection workflows to real-time, mobile auditing. We help franchisors track quality assurance, boost guest satisfaction and adapt to government regulations with real-time visibility so they can monitor their brands from anywhere. We look forward to meeting you at Booth 23!
• Keynotes from Rich Karlgaard, Publisher for Forbes, Author & Economic & Business Innovation Thought Leader and Seth Mattison, Workforce Strategist and Management Trendspotter
• CEO & President Summit with an emphasis on Transformative Disruption that will accelerate your thinking and fuel the best outcomes for your franchise system
• International Franchise Association (IFA) Management and Compliance Program on cultivating a culture of compliance for vibrant companies — offers 300 CFE education credits!
• Geo-Targeting for Franchisee Recruitment session providing guidance for customer research, campaign development and execution that supports your growth initiatives in specific target markets.
• • •And that's just the beginning. See you soon!
• • •